Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another Thursday Update

Both this week's and last week's visits have been "same old same old". We talk, we cry, we exercise, we massage, we laugh. Mary Pat visited on Tuesday and told me that Alison is just as funny and engaged but after about an hour gets tired and cries and wants to sleep.

Alison knows that she not longer gets many visitors coming to see her other than Mary Pat, Amy, and me. She said that her roommate never gets visitors and that the roommate's "family has written her off".

I just wish things would improve for her.

1 comment:

  1. I visited Alison last Friday, May 30, and she was experiencing a lot of pain off and on in her hip, I believe. Rolina could find nothing wrong. I read her an essay about a woman and her love for her dog, which she enjoyed. I plan to visit her again today and to bring flowers, which was what she requested. - Mina (Christina's mom)

    ReplyDelete