Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunday

I went in themorning this time. Alison was moaning/yelling. She said she was nauseous but couldn't throw up. I guess it eventually passed because she asked for some carrot juice and smoothie that I brought. I did not thicken this..should I?? She seemed to have a hard time swallowing (lots of dribbling).  She was very phlegmatic and I tried to clean out her mouth with a toothbrush. She was scaring me with the coughing so I got the nurse. Nurse said Alison was fine. 

Alison did have an episode while I was there. Her eyes were half mast and staring beyond. She was groaning..low and rhythmically. It lasted about 15 seconds. When she snapped out of it she asked, "where did I just go?"  I asked her to describe it but she couldn't. She said she had a seizure and then that her head hurt. 

She did not want any more drink or any food. Her mood was flat the entire time. Her TV was on but I'm not sure she can see it. She did ask if I brought my iPad because she wanted to watch a show. 

Her sore on her bottom/lower spine was bothering her (itchy).  A sign of healing..right??? She was not comforted by that. 

She was dry and clean this time.

She said she doesn't like because "she is viscious, she makes me feed myself ". Oh Alison:/

No comments:

Post a Comment