Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturday with Amy

I visited yesterday shortly after Joan and Ted. Alison was still in the day room. She wanted me to help her get back in bed. She was complaining that her neck hurt. She was very tense and would not relax back into her pillow. She was holding her head up. She was mad that I would not help her. She told me she hated me a little and that she wanted to die. She kept yelling for Rolina to help her. I told her she wasn't getting out of the chair so if she wanted something from Rolina, she needed to be more specific and not ask about going back to bed. She did her best. I kept my visit short. Alison seemed like she was in no mood for visitors..tired and irritable. Any attempt on my part to start a conversation never went anywhere. She was too distracted by her hatred of the chair.  

Rolina is sweet and it seems like Alison is in good hands with her. 

I think dog visits will be a nice change for Alison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment