Friday, July 11, 2014

Cleared for Pleasure Feedings

When I visited Alison today, she had still not been cleared for feeding even though Reenie signed forms July 4th. We got Rachel to finish the paperwork today. Only three people are cleared to feed Alison: Rolina, Mary Pat, and me. No one from the facility will be allowed to provide Alison pleasure food. Rosalina will be trained on Monday so she can start feeding Alison then. Rolena will compare the feeding instructions I sent out on my last blog with instructions that Rachel has since left in the room in the bottom drawer of Alison's nightstand. Rachel will then also check the consistency of the strained lobster bisque I left, to make sure it is honey consistency.

As an update on visitors, Amy visited on the weekend. Merry Pat visited Tuesday. Christina's mom came to read to Alison today, Friday. And this week I went today, Friday. Next, week I will again go on Thursday. I will then be away a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment