Monday, July 7, 2014

Saturday

Anton and I visited Saturday afternoon. Rolina had already left. Alison was awake and listening to her TV. She can't see her TV but there doesn't seem like there is a better place to put it. She started the visit with a good cry.  She said she can't move and that she will never walk again. She said she isn't getting any physical therapy. I asked her if she was motivated to move on her own. She said no. She was able to move both arms and legs. One leg just a little. 

Alison said she had a great visit with Christina and the kids. She said she absolutely loves that Mina reads to her. Philip and William had visited some time recently. She is so loved!!

We gossiped and chit chatted a bit but she was very tired and ready to sleep. 

I asked her what she needs for her room. She said a clock. I will bring one next time I go, the weekend of July 18. 


No comments:

Post a Comment