Friday, January 24, 2014

Sleeping

They say Allison was awake last night with one of her yelling bouts. After I called to day I was driving up from WDC, they gave her a Clonopin and pain meds this morning because she kept saying ow. She is now fast asleep at 11:15 and I cannot wake her. Next time I call, the nurse said she would hold off on the Meds so I have a chance to spend time with Alison, awake....

I asked them to rewash Alison's hair today. Her scalp is very crusty with white residue.

I brought individual served chocolate puddings as well as a fancy chocolate sauce. Whoever comes, please ask for it and let Allison enjoy it with her desserts. I also left a butternut squash soup with sour cream for the nurses to give her later today.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment