Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alison had a lot of visitors today.  Her cousin Andy visited.  I stopped by briefly with some new clothes and while I was there Mark and Dawn showed up.  Alison was not very responsive today.  She did not talk at all but was crying out "oww".  She would sometimes look at me but mostly she seemed to look through me or above my head.  She was all bundled up and seemed very hot.  I aired her out a little bit.  The attendants came to turn her on her side.  (That was the first I've seen that!!!)  Alison's roommate had her TV on soooo loud.  I wish she could have her own room but at least she seems well-cared for...

Alison's TV is broken but the maintenance guy said he would hook one up if we got her one.  Maybe she would like to watch some football??  Honestly though, as of right now, I am at a total loss for what she needs/wants/what is good for her.  Hope to learn more this week:)

Back tomorrow with Stella!  Mary Pat will meet us there.



P.S.  Please post your observations from your visits in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you'd be able to find a small tv that would fit in there on Craigslist. We have a TV at my parents house that they are looking to give away but I'm guessing it would be much too big. It's an older tube tv so very heavy, but still works fine. I'm sure other people are in the same situation since they really aren't worth anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete