Saturday, August 31, 2013

Communications!

Amy has shared blog posting privileges with me! So if you want to post a new blog item, email it to me at ariedy@cox.net.  If you want to facetime with Alison using an IPhone 4S or 5, email me your cell number and I will text you each time I plan to visit Alison, to see who wants to facetime.  My cell is 703-201-6676. We will also publish notes written by visitors on the blog - there is a spiral notebook by Alison's bed.  Get involved as you can!



Also (from Amy)...some tips for using this blog.

By clicking the "Join this site" button, you can receive automatic emails whenever this blog is updated.

Also, the comments section is located at the bottom of each post next to the author's name.  Click here to comment or to see other people's comments.

1 comment: