Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Amy's Tuesday Visit

Alison was extremely tormented and vocal today..yelling mostly.  She was trying really hard to say things to me but would trail off right at the juicy part.  So here are the random things I can remember her saying.  They are in no particular order but neither are her thoughts as far as I can tell.  She did smile/half-laugh when Soren asked if she was there because she is having a baby.  And she chuckled when I asked her if she owed Mike Greenway money.  Those last two sentences were the high points of this visit.  It was a rough day today.

"What did I do? What did I do?"
"She's a shit."
"Why? Why? Why?" (she says this a lot)
"Shut up"
"You have to understand..."

She said these kinds of things the entire time.


Amy: "Do you know who you think you would want to be your guardian?" 
Alison:"MOTHER!!!"
(Reenie, I was never able to get a clear answer from her on this question..)

She is continuously scratching the side of her stomach.  When I ask her why she is doing that or make her stop, she gets a strange look on her face..like she didn't know she was doing it.  It seems like a nervous tick.

I met with the social worker (last name Raj I think) today and gave her some of Alison's background.  She is concerned about Alison's state of mind and said as soon as she left me she would talk to the psychiatrist.  I gave her this blog info in case she wanted a more complete picture of Alison's day to day.  I also got the medical assistance forms..the abbreviated version since Alison is already in the system.

She was extremely hot and sweaty today.  I turned her AC all the way up, uncovered her, and put a cool cloth on her forehead.  I need to arrange to get her hair cut this week!  I'm not sure how they do it on someone who can't sit up.






No comments:

Post a Comment