Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Sad Turn

After an entire night of begging the staff to kill her, Alison was moved to Anne Arundel Medical Center for a psychological evaluation.  Andy and Mary Pat spent most of the day with her in the ER waiting for test results and answers/plan of action.  None of that ever came.  When I arrived late last night, they asked me to not disturb her as she had just fallen asleep.  The nurse said she had been inconsolable all day.  They will do the psych eval this morning and determine what course needs to be taken..ie meds and possible transfer to a mental hospital.

Reports from Andy and my niece who saw her yesterday lead me to believe that she is cognizant and able to communicate intelligbly.  She is in complete anguish.  I will update later today as soon as I hear anything.

Andy and Mary Pat..thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment