Monday, December 9, 2013

No Change (Again)

Today was another visit of cConfused mumbling from Alison, but it is always with intent. She did at one poibnt make me smile with "You can spend the night if you want".

Alison's body apprears to be stiffening up - it is hard to massage and stretch her limbs without causing pain. She looks at me deeply injured, then nods her head for me to continue.

I fed Alison half her lunch and some home made beef stew I had put through a food processor. She still has some swallowing problems despite the thick, smooth consistency of foods. Later, Alison forgot she had eaten so I was able to feed her a few more bites.

Today she is picky about which channel she is watching on TV. Suited talking heads on news shows do not make the grade.

Reenie is here in 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment