Monday, September 30, 2013

Peace

Alison was so content today in her bed and watching a movie.  She asked how long I was staying because it had been three days since she's been outside and she wanted to go out.  I left a note for the Monday staff requesting that they have her ready for an excursion when I get there.

She was so relaxed..no pain, no itching.  Some frustration at not remembering words but she was testing herself and practicing.

She was happy that everyone came to see her on her birthday.  She said she misses Reenie a lot.

It turns out that Alison's friend Lauri knows Jennifer the PT.  Small world!  And in some way makes me feel like Alison's support system just got a little stronger.

I noticed they took the bandage off her wound on the outside of her left knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment